On the menu this week:
Monday and Tuesday: Fish Tacos
- My husband used white fish (I think we used Dover Sole because it’s what looked good) and threw it into a foil packet with some seasoning (not sure what he used, but really, it’s whatever is intriguing in the moment, lime juice, onions, and coconut oil and let it cook in the oven for about half an hour (or until it was done).
- We had sweet corn from the farmers market and he sauteed it with onions from the farmers market, salt, pepper, and more seasoning and coconut oil.
- I tore up salad greens, used a farmers market tomato, and then we threw some salad dressing over it (I used the ranch dressing from Against All Grain).
- Corn tortillas or Siete Food tortillas, for those who are fully grain-free
- Homemade guacamole
Everything was so good! Even the baby gobbled it up (we didn’t give her a tortilla or salad, of course. I gave her different veggies).
Wednesday and Thursday: Pork Chops with Farmers Market Veggies and Corn on the Cob
- We’re probably going to grill the pork chops. We got them from Butcher Box like all of our meat.
- We got a bunch of veggies from the farmers market, like chard, onions, and a few others, that we’ll probably grill as well.
- More corn, because it’s corn season and this is the only time of year I’ll really eat corn (because it’s amazing!)
Friday: Not quite sure
- We usually do Fun Food Fridays. You can check my Instagram to see what we end up doing!