Here’s our menu for the week of July 9th to the 13th, 2018 (links to recipe provided when available):
- Turkey Burger Rice Bowls
- Applegate Farms frozen turkey burgers
- Rice, soaked for half an hour and rinsed until water runs clear
- Fire-roasted corn, peas, broccoli florets, organic spinach, sauteed in coconut oil and then steamed with a little water so the broccoli florets would be soft enough for the little, tossed with some salt, pepper, and random seasoning from the pantry
- Organic Caesar salad
- Eggplant parmesan: no recipe, just making it up as I go. We’ll see how it turns out.
- I’m using gluten-free breadcrumbs.
- Leftover eggplant parmesan
- Sauteed veggies—whatever is in the fridge
- Thursday leftovers.