I had a little extra time this week, so dinner had a little more prep than normal. I have to say, everything we made this week was a big hit for my husband and me, but also for the Little! Which is not something I can say very often, honestly.…
Apologies for the lack of menus! I had a sudden influx of work. Last week, we had quite a few recipes out of one of my favorite new cookbooks—Danielle Walker’s Eat What You Love. So far, we’ve enjoyed everything we’ve cooked out of it. I’m sorry that I’m unable to link to the recipes, however.…
Here’s our menu for the week of July 9th to the 13th, 2018 (links to recipe provided when available):
- Turkey Burger Rice Bowls
- Applegate Farms frozen turkey burgers
- Rice, soaked for half an hour and rinsed until water runs clear
- Fire-roasted corn, peas, broccoli florets, organic spinach, sauteed in coconut oil and then steamed with a little water so the broccoli florets would be soft enough for the little, tossed with some salt, pepper, and random seasoning from the pantry
- Organic Caesar salad
- Eggplant parmesan: no recipe, just making it up as I go. We’ll see how it turns out.
- I’m using gluten-free breadcrumbs.
- Leftover eggplant parmesan
- Sauteed veggies—whatever is in the fridge
- Thursday leftovers.